For 6 servings:
- 1-1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, halved, stems and ragged outer leaves removed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons olive oil, kosher salt and pepper.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to baking sheet and roast, stirring occasionally to ensure even browning, until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- Place Brussels sprouts back in bowl. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey and toss to coat evenly. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary, then serve.