- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 onions
- 3 bell peppers (red and green)
- 4 tomatoes
- Olive oil
- 4 Chicken pieces (breasts and thighs)
- Italian herbs seasoning
- White wine (2 cups)
- Salt and pepper
- Chop garlic and onions. Cut bell peppers in long pieces.
- Warm 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot. Sauter onions, garlic, and peppers. Let’s cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut tomates in pieces and add them to the vegetables. Cover, and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper your chicken. In a pan, sauter those pieces with some olive oil until golden.
- Once the chicken is golden, add it to the vegetables. Add Italian herbes, and white wine. Cover and let it cook for 35 minutes.
Serve with rice.